Looking to build or move into a new home in Fraser? Not all homes are listed online, fill out this form and I will help you with finding a quick possession or building your new home.
Fraser is located between Manning Freeway and the Anthony Henday in the Northeast area of Edmonton. Although well developed the neighbourhood is still growing and has many amenities. Just step out your door to the River Valley Trail system of Edmonton along the North Saskatchewan River. The Fraser Ravine is a great place to escape into nature and get away from the days stresses. The neighbourhood has a beautiful water feature, green spaces, parks, elementary school and a playground. Single-family housing accounts for approximately 60 percent of all residences, while the remaining 40 percent is low-rise apartments and row housing. There are limited lots available to build in this established area of Fraser, avoid missing out on getting a large lot at a great price to build your home steps away from the River Valley.
There are many viable options to access public transportation hope on a bus to a transfer station or walk to the conveniently located Claireview LRT station. The Capital Line LRT takes you from Clareview in the north, downtown and all the way to Century Park in the southwest. Easily walkable to Manning Town Centre just up the road. Manning Town Centre has a 10 theatre cinema, many restaurants to accommodate any palette, home decor stores, clothing shops and home renovation stores. Indoor fitness facilities are close by at Londonderry Recreation Centre, Clareview Recreation Centre or independent gyms in the area. Easily accessible via Manning Drive and 153 Avenue, Fraser offers a quick escape from the City to head north to work, one of the many lakes or the suburbs. Just take the Anthony Henday around the City, avoid traffic to the International Airport or head out on the highway to the beautiful mountains of Alberta. Walmart, Superstore and Costco are so close just off 137 Avenue. As well as many restaurants, banks and electronic stores.
Move in before Christmas, into this Brand new, open concept 3 bed/3 bath plus den, Banff 1 model. This gorgeous, bright 2 Storey home has already been fully upgraded with high quality finishes, Stainless Steel appliances, BI Cooktop, Heavy duty Hood Fan, Gorgeous Hardwood flooring and plush 50oz carpets on the upper level. The Upper level contains 3 spacious bedrooms which includes the Master bedroom with fully ensuite bath with Jetted tub and stand up shower and walk in closet. The second floor also provides 2 full baths plus a Bonus room overlooking the Main floor. Laundry is located next to the full bath and Den on Entry. There is a convenient separate side door entry to the spacious basement level which is awaiting your design and input. The insulated, drywalled and oversized double garage will get plenty of use in our climate.This elegant property over looks a pretty little pond from the back deck, while you fire up the BBQ! Only 2 min to the Anthony Henday exit and 5 minutes to 2 golf courses!More details
Courtesy of Lindsay Welch
and Vikas Kwatra
of RE/MAX Real Estate
1,738 sq. ft.161 m2
FINISHED BASEMENT with LEGAL SUITE! Be the first owner of this beautiful home in the community of Fraser! The open concept main floor, with hardwood flooring throughout, features a spacious living room, a feature fireplace and open dining room. The gorgeous kitchen with quartz countertops, a huge island and tall cabinets, create the perfect set up for entertaining family or guests! The second floor has a huge master bedroom with spa-like 5-piece ensuite and large walk-in closet. A bonus room and two spacious bedrooms complete the upper floor. This home also includes a fully finished legal suite in the basement with a full kitchen, a fourth bedroom and another bathroom! In the neighborhood of Fraser River Park, you will find yourself close to many amenities and only minutes from the Anthony Henday. The search for your dream home is over! This home won't be on the market for long, book your showing today!More details
My web site is here to help you find the right home for the next step in your life. You can save and search listings at your convenience, browse reports on your own terms, no pressure. When you are ready or just have a question, don't hesitate to contact Chris Reid! Call, text or email.